Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Absolute Ruler

Scripture
Luke 6:46
And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

Observation
The word LORD means absolute ruler.

Application
As I read Luke chapter 6 my heart cried out to God because of the many times that I have not been obedient to Him. Why do I call Jesus my Lord if I don't do the things that He tells me to do.

Prayer
Lord my life is plagued by wrecklessness. You convict me of things and then I go my own way not giving a second thought to the workings you have done in my heart. I so need to change this area of my life. I am so thankful that you know how to speak to the heart of your childrem.

James
For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.

No comments:

Post a Comment